The organizers: SoftLine, MathWorks
Place of meeting: Conference hall, LIT, JINR, Dubna
Dear ladies and gentlemen!
The Softline and Mathworks companies invite you to participate in seminar «MATLAB for scientific and technical computing», which will be held on December 20, 2016 at 11.00 at the Conference hall, LIT, JINR.
The speaker: Bagrov А.А., PhD.
MATLAB — is a high-level language and interactive environment for programming, numerical calculations and visualization of results. Using MATLAB you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. More than a million engineers and scientists worldwide use MATLAB as the language for technical computing.
The workshop will demonstrate the MATLAB and the basic techniques of performing technical computing, including:
- Overview of MATLAB and Simulink environment.
- Mathematical modeling. The General workflow for developing mathematical models in MATLAB.
- Application of methods of mathematical statistics and machine learning using Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox in MATLAB.
- Development and visualization of neural networks using Neural network elements in environments with MATLAB&Simulink.
- Digital signal processing using elements of the signal processing in the environment MATLAB.
- The use of parallel computing on multicore processors, graphics accelerators, and clusters with the use of Parallel Computing Toolbox and Distributed Computing Server.